Futures-Investor has been online since November 1999. We have proved our knowledge of commodity futures trading by providing real-time market forecasts – in front of dozens of subscribers – that turned a hypothetical $20K into $847,187.00 in the year 2000. In 2003, we published these trading ideas in a 482-page course that originally sold for $2,000 per copy to a select community of futures traders. Some out-takes of this course are available on this website along with tons of information to help you successfully trade commodity futures.
Our 20-Part Futures Trading Home Study Course Includes 482 A4 Pages, with more than 420 Illustration and Examples
“I’d like to take this time to congratulate you on such a comprehensive work, one that ties together all the ‘nuggets’ of the past masters” – T. McCullough
“I would like to thanks you for your fantastic course. I have found what I have read to be very beneficial and thought provoking” Brendan Hughes
“I just had to send you an email telling you that so far your course has been terrific!”
“Your course has already greatly improved my trading”
In the year 2000, I published my futures market trade recommendations on this website in front of dozens of subscribers who witnessed them turn a hypothetical $20K into $847,187 in one year. I then published my techniques in a trading course which I sold exclusively to my subscribers for $2,000 per copy.
Today, I have made the course available to you at less than 1% the original cost. It will teach you how to replicate the methods so you can trade and forecast the markets successfully.
In this trading course, you’ll discover:
- A simple trading method with mechanical trading signals and great results. Further parts to the course refine the method for much improved results of around 80% accuracy
- How to double the effectiveness of your trading indicators!
- How to avoid false signals
- Simple stop loss order system to lock in profits, ride trends, and limit losses to a minimum
- A simple technique to increase profits exponentially!
- The 3 best ways of using moving averages
- How to trade congesting and fast moving markets
- Which indicators to use in fast moving markets
- How to forecast entry and exit points
- Learn how to trade with Elliott Waves
- Discover how to forecast the markets with pinpoint accuracy
- Discover the market pattern that screams that a major reversal in trend direction is imminent! Huge profits are virtually guaranteed
- How to trade congesting markets
- How to tell when a stagnant market phase is complete
- Learn how to recognise ‘wave personality’
- Discover the way markets move in a natural order
- The problems with most momentum oscillators and how to overcome them
- Learn how to trade Commodities like W.D. Gann
- How to make the greatest profit
- My favourite chart patterns revealed!
- Secrets of price bars
- Market timing techniques, cycles and thoughts about financial astrology
- Dozens of examples explaining complete trading thought processes from start to finish
- Money management secrets that let profits run and cut losses to a minimum using accurate stop loss orders
- How to forecast any market’s future high and low turning points, quickly, easily and accurately
- Immediately know when your market interpretation was incorrect so you can re-evaluate your position – your Plan B
- In seconds, you will be able to look at market charts and recognise turning points and reversal patterns
- Master the secret of how to add positions at intermediate market swings – buying near the lows and selling near the highs – increasing your profits exponentially
- Discover how to lock in profits and limit losses with accurate stop loss order positions. (Stop-loss orders also allow you to free up a lot of time because you do not need to follow the markets during trading hours)
- Ride trending markets as well as trading congesting and fast moving markets in any time frame (intraday, daily or long-term weekly/monthly charts) and on any market (stocks, stock market indices, commodities, forex, currencies).
My trading course teaches every technique I used in my trading and forecasting service. These are a combination of the best techniques I learned from hundreds of trading books and magazines; many of my own original ideas; working with numerous charting programs, experimenting with standard indicators and testing and writing dozens of other trading systems. What I have put together is a hybrid trading system that uses the best techniques that work well used alone, but even better when used together.
You will be shown my method of placing airtight stop loss orders that will ride a trending market, locking in your profits and limiting potential losses…
You will discover my methods of cutting out false signals and how to recognise when a market is about to congest in a volatile, sideways pattern.
And you will learn how I lock in even more profits on fast-moving, near-vertical trending markets using one of my own indicators, revealed here for the first time.
Now you can fast-track my progress as an independent futures trader, and purchase a great trading system for a comparatively small investment.
How Long is the Trading Course?
There are 20 parts to the course totalling 482 A4 pages. The digital download size of the course is 36.5MB.
How is the Course Sent?
The course is sent by email with the course document attached in Microsoft Word format, which a majority of users have on their computer systems. If you do not, you can view Word documents in a variety of ways, such as through an Internet browser like Microsoft Internet Explorer or with free software such as OpenOffice.org. You can read the course on your computer screen or print it out if you would like a hard copy.
How can I pay?
We use an independent payment provider, PayPal, who take payments from your PayPal account or your credit card in a secure online environment. Only PayPal gets to view your card details if you us this option, and you are covered by PayPal’s buyer protection scheme.
You can either pay for the entire course in one go, or subscribe to weekly installments by subscription.
How much does the course cost?
Just one trading idea from this course could save or make you thousands of dollars. But the course has been specially reduced to a one-off payment of only $19.97.
One good futures trade could easily pay for that ten times over. And the techniques and experience revealed will last you a lifetime.
Will the system work on all markets?
Although designed for trading futures markets, the methods shown in my course will work on any widely traded market including:
Stock market indices like the Dow Jones, FTSE, S&P 500, E-Mini, Nasdaq;
Commodities like Oats, Corn, Wheat, Soybeans, Pork Bellies, Hogs, Cattle, Crude Oil, Gas, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Copper, Lumber, Cotton, Cocoa, Coffee, Orange Juice, Sugar;
Currencies and FOREX such as the US Dollar, British Pound, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Swiss Franc;
Stocks and Shares like Microsoft, AOL, and IBM;
Crypto currencies such as BitCoin.
Will the method work on any timeframe?
The techniques work in all time-frames such as one-minute intraday charts, 5-minute, 15-minute, 30-minute, hourly charts, daily charts, or long-term weekly, monthly, or yearly charts. (Why it works is revealed in the course!)
Whether you wish to follow the markets in real time (day trading), or take a longer-term approach and glance at a daily chart once a day, or a weekly chart once a week, the techniques I reveal in this course should work for you.
How long do I need to spend each day using the techniques?
All the trading techniques shown in this course are chart based. It only takes a few seconds to realise a new trading signal has been triggered on a chart, which allows you to scan dozens of markets each day in a matter of minutes. It is usually obvious that a market is trading up, down, or sideways… if you know what to look for.
Do I need charting software?
You will need to look at market charts, but all my ideas can be used on free online charts.
You can paper trade my methods for as long as it takes you to become comfortable with my techniques, and then eventually speculate with real money on the markets.
Why Is the Course So Cheap?
Many other futures trading courses sell for £400, £1000, £2000 or more. In fact, this very course sold for $2000 as a 20 part subscription when it was first published and over 90% of purchasers were delighted with their purchase. (The few others did not complete the entire course.)
18 years on, the internet has evolved and there are more trading courses and information available. I still believe my course is the best out there and I still use the very techniques to trade the markets. But I want to market the course competitively and ensure customers feel they are getting great value, so I am now making it available for less than 1% of the original cost.
To buy this course for just $19.97, click on the button below: